This drink will keep you warm in cold weather.
The recipe is very simple.
• 2 oranges;
• 1 tablespoon Earl Gray black tea;
• 300 ml of water;
• 100 ml of dark rum;
• 1-2 tablespoons of honey;
• 1 cinnamon stick;
• 1-star anise.
1. Cut one orange into slices, and squeeze the juice from the second orange.
2. Pour water into a saucepan, and add orange slices, cinnamon, star anise, and honey. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in orange juice, and bring to a boil again.
4. Add tea and rum, mix well, and infuse for 1 minute.
On the picture: THERMO GLASS 6.8 FL OZ | 200 ML WL-888731/A